Yes, we’re drawing the line under this…
Covid policy needs to be clear, concise and easy to understand, something that the UK and Welsh Governments have consistently failed to achieve. We think deliberately. To confuse and obfuscate. To mislead, to muddle and to mystify.
So, this is the Life Drawing Wales policy and our drawing of ‘the line’ that we, and we hope you, will not cross.
- Masks do not work. We do not demand that artists or models wear masks. Venues may demand that masks are worn until seated and this is beyond our control.
- We limit sessions to 15 people. This is due to room size and not due to social distancing which has no peer reviewed evidence of efficacy.
- We will not be locked down by government dictat at any time in the future. Planned events will happen unless we are forced, by the authorities or by venue management, to close.
- We will not work with those who have any part in ‘medical apartheid’. We regard any policy by any person or business that demands vaccination or proof of any medical intervention as unacceptable and that person or business will be blacklisted.
- Vaccine passports are our route to digital surveillance, Chinese style. We will NEVER ask for information about your health and we will not offer up your or our details to the state through compliance with totalitarian tracing legislation.
Therefore, if you wish to bubble with only the vaccinated then that is your choice but we feel that likely we are not for you.
If you run a business that requires vaccination for staff or that will ask for sight of a vaccine passport for entry, or similar, Life Drawing Wales will not work with you.